DIA:CONN CARE WEB, Medical support
Platform-based blood sugar management.
- HCP(Healthcare Provider) can monitor the usage information of DIA:CONN G8 insulin injector remotely.
- Effortless patient connection and management functions for HCP (Healthcare Provider).
- Analysis of blood sugar and insulin administration history and statistical graphs.
- Accessibility of Patient's recent blood sugar, carbohydrate, and insulin injection information.
- Data monitoring by time period via trend graphs.
- Patient connection registration and disconnection options in patient connection management.
- Member team set up and management authority permissions via User management.
- Monitoring information for each patient and comprehensive search functions for registered patients via the integrated patient management function.
[Today] Information Sharing.
- Various real-time patient information such as daily blood sugar information, carbohydrate consumption, bolus administration, etc. is sent to Care Web for monitoring to reflect the [Today] screen in the DIA:CONN APP.